Butler AVG Forum Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:08 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Poll

Do you think this forum will be useful?

Who you es? I_vote_lcap0%Who you es? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who you es? I_vote_lcap67%Who you es? I_vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Who you es? I_vote_lcap33%Who you es? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Who you es?

2 posters

Go down

Who you es? Empty Who you es?

Post by joostiz (Justis) Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:37 am

Introduce yourself in great detail!
Give your...
-Name
-Hobby
-Favorite Anime or Videogame or what ever
-Cool things about you
-seriously anything, meet some new people, express your creativity and fun selves on the internet. and if any one tries to judge, you they gettin banned so dont worry bout a thing fam
-Pets
joostiz (Justis)
joostiz (Justis)
Admin

Location : oh let me just give you my social security number while im at it too

https://butleravg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Who you es? Empty Re: Who you es?

Post by TheGamingStitch Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:40 am

Name: Nathan Osborne (I prefer the name Stitch)

Hobbies: I make YouTube videos as a hobby, Its one of the few things I can do and no one can tell me how to make my content or what to make it on or what game to play, So I truly enjoy YouTubing. I am also clearly a gamer, so that explains itself. Video games are my gateway to let me be myself and the are no consequences for just being me in video games, which is why I love them so much!

Favorite Anime: HIGHSCHOOL DXD (Just waiting to hear the whole "You're a Pervert! Thats gross!" Oh shut up I watch the censored version so shut up you idiots)

Favorite Video Games:Assassins Creed, Skyrim, Prototype 1 and 2, GTA V, Megaman X, Battleblock Theater, Mortal Kombat, BlazBlue, Black Ops 2, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Bioshock Infinite, I also like the occasional Lego game, Plus so many more! It would be impossible to list them all!

Cool Things?: Well... I'm not all that interesting so... But I am a Sergeant in JROTC. I plan on joining the military after high school, Probably the army. I also love dogs. I want to work with the K-9's when I am in the service. I don't know if this counts as cool but when I take off my glasses, I think its my left eye that is a lazy eye, I can't remember right off hand but one of them goes lazy when I take them off, and no I do not feel comfortable showing it to anyone, hence why I never take off my glasses

Pets: I have a very cute cat named Gandalf, He may be cute but sometimes I could swear that cat is the spawn of Satan

If you somehow managed to read this entire thing then you have way to much concentration for your own good, Like seriously. God. Who reads these all the way through? I nearly stopped writing it 3 words in because I was losing interest. Jesus Christ. Go watch a YouTube video of someone jumping onto a trampoline covered in peanut butter or something like a normal teenager.
TheGamingStitch
TheGamingStitch

https://www.youtube.com/c/thegamingstitch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum